Welcome to the Early Learning Center – where lifelong learning begins!
ELC Coordinator – Patrica Mason
The Early Learning Center (ELC) at Tashkent International School is based on the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP), which uses an inquiry-based, experiential approach with an emphasis on developing students who are internationally minded.
The ELC provides age-appropriate learning opportunities for children ages 3 to 5. The programs are as follows:
• Nursery starting in January for children who turn 3 between September 1 and January 1
• Preschool for children ages 3 and 4
• Preschool for children ages 4 and 5
• Russian immersion half-day for children ages 3 to 5 (can be combined with a half-day English program)
All programs have the option of being half-day.
If you are interested in enrolling your child, please contact Izabella in the TIS office at (+998 71) 291-9670.
Play with a Purpose
At the TIS Early Learning Center, children are invited to investigate important subject matter by developing their own questions and wonderings and seeking ways to explore these through observation, research, experimentation and investigation.
Structured activities and play-based learning include:
• Constructive play
• Media exploration
• Language development
• Story time
• Mathematical activities
• Social development opportunities
• Drama, art and physical education
Useful links for the ELC at TIS: