Tashkent International School (TIS) seeks to hire dynamic, experienced faculty and staff from around the world. Teachers that have international/IB programmes teaching experience, enjoy sponsoring extra-curricular activities, continue to commit to their own professional growth, and demonstrate collaborative skills are likely a good fit at TIS. Our faculty includes teachers from Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Australia, Egypt, Tonga, South Korea, Portugal, Hong Kong, South Africa, Sweden, India, and Uzbekistan.
Child Protection: TIS is committed to safer recruitment practices. Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. Everyone who works with children at TIS has to have a police clearance check for 2 years in their current country. Employees must present evidence of a police clearance from their current country of employment for at least the last two years that is provided to the end of the year prior to accepting employment at TIS. We reserve the right to require police checks for more than two years.
Warning: Tashkent International School does not request any money during the hiring process. Beware of fake recruiting sites.
HOW TO APPLY
- Draft an email to serve as your cover letter of application for a specific position listed below.
- Complete and attach this form to the email: TIS Candidate Teacher Profile
- Attach a CV
- Add a list of references including your current Head of School and your current supervisor.
- Email all to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies of police clearances, degrees and open letters of references may be included as available.
Definite Openings for 2018-2019:
- IB DP & MYP English Lit / Language & Literature
- IB DP & MYP French
- IB MYP Individuals & Societies
- IB MYP Design
- IB MYP Mathematics
- Secondary Counselor
- IB PYP Classroom teacher
Mixed Subject MYP Teachers or Intern Teachers
- IB MYP Teacher who can teach a mix of any of these subjects: French, Visual Art, Music or Design
Possible Openings for 2018-2019:
- Athletic Director/Activities Coordinator