Tashkent International School (TIS) seeks to hire dynamic, experienced faculty and staff from around the world. Teachers that have international/IB programmes teaching experience, enjoy sponsoring extra-curricular activities, continue to commit to their own professional growth, and demonstrate collaborative skills are likely a good fit at TIS. Our faculty includes teachers from Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, New Zealand, South Korea, Portugal, Hong Kong, South Africa, Sweden, India, and Uzbekistan.
Child Protection: TIS is committed to safer recruitment practices. Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. Everyone who works with children at TIS has to have a police clearance check for 2 years in their current country. Employees must present evidence of a police clearance from their current country of employment for at least the last two years that is provided to the end of the year prior to accepting employment at TIS. We reserve the right to require police checks for more than two years.
Warning: Tashkent International School does not request any money during the hiring process. Beware of fake recruiting sites.
HOW TO APPLY
- Draft an email to serve as your cover letter of application for a specific position listed below.
- Complete and attach this form to the email: TIS Candidate Teacher Profile
- Attach a scanned CV
- Add a scanned list of references including your current Head of School and your current supervisor.
- Email all to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scanned copies of police clearances, degrees and open letters of references may be included as available.
WHERE WE WILL RECRUIT
Interviews will be conducted in person at the GRC free Face-to-Face Fair in Dubai on November 11-12, 2017. Details available here: GRC Fair LINK We also conduct interviews via Skype or Google Hangouts as well.
Openings for 2018-2019:
- IB DP Physics & MYP Mathematics or Sciences
- IB DP & MYP Mathematics
- IB MYP Science
- IB DP & MYP English
- IB DP & MYP French
- IB DP Geography & MYP Individuals & Societies
- IB MYP Individuals & Societies
- IB MYP Design
- IB PYP Music
- IB PYP Classroom teacher
- Secondary Counselor
- IB MYP French & another MYP subject
- IB MYP Music & another MYP subject teacher
- IB DP Chemistry & IB MYP Sciences
- IB PYP ELL Teacher
Current Openings for 2017-2018:
- No openings are currently available.
- Substitute Teaching and Assistants: Qualified teachers and assistants living in Tashkent are encouraged to apply throughout the year for substitution, temporary assignments or volunteer opportunities.