Tashkent International School, an International Baccalaureate World School, offers the Primary Years Programme for students in preschool through grade 5.
The PYP curriculum was specifically developed by the IB for international primary education. The programme provides an international perspective, is inquiry based, integrated and individualized.
At the center of the PYP curriculum are several key concepts the students explore:
• What is it like? (form)
• How does it work? (function)
• Why is it like this? (causation)
• How is it changing? (change)
• How is it connected to other things? (connection)
• What are the points of view? (perspective)
• What is our responsibility? (responsibility)
• How do we know? (reflection)